1x Mobile App
Mozzart 100% Bonus
N1BigBet



Nigerian singer and songwriter, Burna Boy releases a much anticipated video from the ablum titled ‘Twice As Tall’.


Off the new 15 tracks album, here comes a new video of the song titled ‘Way Too Big’ which is the third track on the album.

Burna’s “Way Too Big” sees him bragging about been way too cool and smart for unnecessary drama. He has become Big and famous for lower Bants, he is now an Artiste nobody can stop in the music industry.

All of you una combined
Shey you wan try
Oya do am if it easy
Who bad enough who do it like me
Make una phone my cellular ,wait,
Your back and spinal cord e go break
If You carry my weight
Because I am way too big
Way too big to be fucking with you (be moving with you)
Because I am way too smart
Way too smart to be falling in your trap (fucking with you)
Because I am way too cool
Way too cool to be loosing my cool

On the track He further stressed that his Energy Massive, it can’t be brought and also his Achievements isn’t what anyone can just attain or order.

Always Been Too Heavy For The Elevator, Steady Taking The Stairs To Greatness‘ says – OluwaBurna.

Sit back, Relax, Watch and Enjoy the official music video for ‘Way Too Big‘, Directed by Meji Alabi.

Listen below:-



Watch and download the video below:-


Post a Comment